Lung Power delivers asthma management education in a family entertainment-based setting. Our goal is to engage, educate, and empower both youth and their caregivers so that we can reduce school absenteeism, increase asthma medication compliance, and decrease exacerbations, as well as fewer emergency room visits and hospitalizations.
Free for participants, Lung Power empowers families to better manage their child's asthma in friendly, enriching environments children can enjoy.
• Asthma self-management
• Ways to reduce in-home & environmental asthma triggers
• How to use an inhaler with a spacer
• How to talk to your provider
• Why it is important to have an Asthma Action Plan
• Asthma does not only affect humans
Connect with our Development team to become a Lung Power program sponsor!
If you have any questions or need help, let us know here! Please do not use this form for media inquiries.